Light Iron has built a reputation for being a technical leader and innovator in the file-based post production community. We look for team members excited to be at the cutting edge of the ever changing digital cinema revolution.
Browse the opportunities below to become a member of our fast-growing team!
The 2D Compositor/Paint Artist will augment the company’s current feature film and episodic finishing divisions by providing in-house visual effects services requested by customers. 2D Compositing and paint responsibilities include, but are not limited to: crew and production equipment and logo removal, monitor compositing, and beauty work. Additionally, the candidate must be proficient with the visual effects pulls process as well as with preparing elements for outsourced visual effects work. The candidate must be a collaborative team player and a motivated self-starter who is willing to take initiative, learn, grow, and develop new/innovative workflow methods.
- Execute client requests using a variety of software tools
- Evaluate bid time frame and best workflow to accommodate client request
- Communicate effectively and directly with Production Team
- Collaborate with Editorial, Color, and Data teams
- Work with and communicate to clients for revisions and approvals
- Manage multiple requests with alternating deadlines
- Maintain project schedule and progress updates
- 2 years minimum experience working in Post Production field with emphasis in VFX
- Experience working with various resolutions and camera format elements
- Experience working with sensitive imagery with absolute discretion
- Proficiency in one or more of the following software packages:
- After Effects
- Familiarity with the following software packages:
This position requires occasional lifting and moving of light to medium-weighted objects (10-50 pounds).
We offer competitive pay and a benefits program including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Please send resumes (PDF format only) to paintartistLA@lightiron.com. No calls or drop-offs.
Light Iron, a Panavision company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.