Light Iron, a Panavision Company, offers paid part-time internship opportunities to college/university students interested in the art and technology of content creation.
Internships are available in our Los Angeles and New York locations according to this timeline:
- October 1 – December 1: Application period for Spring internships (January-May)
- March 1 – May 1: Application period for Summer internships (May-August)
- July 1 – Sept 1: Application period for Fall internships (August-December)
Interns train with each of our departments, and assist with tasks such as:
- Network/equipment maintenance
- Media tracking
- Client services
- Special events
Required intern qualifications:
- An interest in post production
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive attitude
- Valid driver license and a reliable car (for LA positions)
Preferred intern qualifications:
- Familiarity with file-based professional cinema cameras
- Experience with systems administration
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
General internship details:
- Internships are available for three months every Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- Interns are encouraged to receive college/university credit.
- Interns must be available at least two days a week, Monday through Friday.
- We afford our interns a lot of freedom, so those candidates who constantly seek out work and ask questions will have a much richer experience than those waiting for tasks to be delegated.
Oops! We could not locate your form.